For those of you who want a business entity with a clear ownership structure and regulations, separate capital from personal assets, and a more bona fide impression
Scan of KTP of Company Management and Shareholders
Scan of NPWP of Management and Shareholders
Scan of KK Managers and Shareholders
Photograph of the Director with red background 3 × 4 (4 sheets)
* Company stamp
* The management of a PT consists of at least 1 Director and 1 Commissioner
* A PT founder consists of at least 2 Shareholders (Shareholders can simultaneously serve as Directors or Commissioners)
* Husband and wife who set up a PT together and do not have a pre-marriage agreement must include one person to become a third party.
* The Company Stamp follows after the Company Name is Final (Checked and ordered)
* Medium and large company establishments are required to register with BPJS Ketenagakerjaan. BPJS registration can be assisted by the LEGALKU Team
Separate Personal and Company Assets.
Broader Business Access
More Diverse Options for Business Activities
Form of Business with a Legal Entity